Meenakshi Hospital has always put "Patients First." In keeping with this philosophy, we not only understand and acknowledge, but also respect your privacy and any concerns you may have about privacy and security. We also understand the importance of protecting the privacy of information provided by our patients and other users of this website.
Whenever we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you must rest assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we Collect?
We may collect any of the following informations.
When you register as a user or donor, you provide us with information including your name, address, telephone no, email ID, as well as the name, address, telephone no and email ID of the person you wish to send the donation to and other information relevant to customer surveys and / or offers.
How do we use the Information?
We understand that your personal details and health information are private. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better services and facilities. We maintain records of the care and service you receive at Meenakshi Hospital, and we come with a firm commitment towards maintaining the privacy of your health records and respect your confidentiality.
• Maintaining Internal Records We may use the information to improve our products and services. The information you provide us will be maintained in our Internal Records, and only share or disclose it if necessary for health care operations.
• To Get in Touch We may periodically send promotional emails about health related services and products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for the purpose of market research. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
• Security We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safe -guard and secure the information we collect online.
• Payments It may be necessary for us to divulge the information you share with us, with the Credit Card Company, Insurance Company or TPA. This is only to ensure that the treatment you receive can be billed and paid for, so that you can recuperate in comfort and peace.
• Credit Card Payments: Please note that all steps pertaining to online transactions take place at Axis bank payment gateway and all sensitive information is entered on Axis bank's secure payment gateway.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information:
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so, by law.
• We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
• If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please send us an email, as soon as possible, to: email@example.com
• We will be happy to correct any information that is found to be incorrect.