Plan your Travel
10 passport size photographs in addition to Visa and Travel documents.
- Confirm your visit to our facility after exchange of telephone calls, e-mail and tentative treatment cost estimate.
- A Visa requisition letter will be sent to the Indian Embassy in your country. One of the letters will be marked to you.
- To enable us to send the letter to our Embassy in your country, please provide the following details:
- Patient's Name
- Patient's Passport Number
- Medical Escort's name
- Medical Escort's Passport Number
- Tentative Date of Arrival for treatment
- If traveling by a medical Visa, you will need to register at the Foreigners' Regional Office (FRRO) . Our team will help you go through the entire process. Moreover, patients from Pakistan and Bangladesh will need to register their arrival in the nearest police station or Commissioner’s Office with 24 hours of their arrival. In this too, our team will provide assistance.